Tuesday, September 9, 2008

我是真的付出我的爱 - (周华建)



我是真的付出我的爱

别走开
给我一个时间对你说爱
手触着心缓缓呼吸
深深地
感觉心在说我爱你

哦宝贝
给我一个时间对你说爱
用我的心化做星星
填满你寂寞的夜里
从来不曾有过这样的感觉
迫切渴望拥有每一个永远
就让转动的世界停留在眼前
让我对你说对你说

我是真的付出我的爱
从今以后不会再更改
哦
让我拥有你到未来
我是真的付出我的爱
从今以后就不会再更改
让我拥有你全部的爱

别走开
给我一个时间对你说爱
手触着心缓缓呼吸
深深地
感觉心在说我爱你

哦宝贝
给我一个时间对你说爱
用我的心化做星星
填满你寂寞的夜里
从来不曾有过这样的感觉
迫切渴望拥有每一个永远
就让转动的世界停留在眼前
让我对你说对你说

我是真的付出我的爱
从今以后不会再更改
哦
让我拥有你到未来
我是真的付出我的爱
从今以后就不会再更改
让我拥有你的爱
我是真的付出我的爱
从今以后不会再更改
哦
让我拥有你到未来
我是真的付出我的爱
从今以后就不会再更改
让我拥有你全部的爱
我是真的付出我的爱
从今以后不会再更改
哦
让我拥有你到未来
我是真的付出我的爱
从今以后就不会再更改

I really have my love

Do not walk away
Give me a time for you Yueai
Chu Zhao Xin hand slowly breathe
Deeply
Feeling in the heart that I love you

Oh, Baby
Give me a time for you Yueai
My heart is with the stars Huazuo
You fill the lonely night
Have never had such a feeling
Each has an urgent desire forever
Let the world stop turning in front of us
Let me say to you that you

I really have my love
From now on will not change
Oh
I have let you into the future
I really have my love
From now on will not change
Let me have all the love you

Do not walk away
Give me a time for you Yueai
Chu Zhao Xin hand slowly breathe
Deeply
Feeling in the heart that I love you

Oh, Baby
Give me a time for you Yueai
My heart is with the stars Huazuo
You fill the lonely night
Have never had such a feeling
Each has an urgent desire forever
Let the world stop turning in front of us
Let me say to you that you

I really have my love
From now on will not change
Oh
I have let you into the future
I really have my love
From now on will not change
Let me have your love
I really have my love
From now on will not change
Oh
I have let you into the future
I really have my love
From now on will not change
Let me have all the love you
I really have my love
From now on will not change
Oh
I have let you into the future
I really have my love
From now on will not change

No comments: